The award is given to blogs which contribute to the blogging community in a positive or inspirational way. I am flattered to have been considered in this light. Thank you!
Notes of a Shaman Student is a blog charting a spiritual journey through shamanism and inspires me to embrace my differences and follow my own rhythm in life. I love that spirituality is growing, that many people are experiencing a new way of life filled with meaning.
Those receiving the Sunshine Award are asked to:
- Thank the person who nominated you and write a post about it.
- Answer ten questions about yourself.
- Pass the award on to 10 or 12 bloggers you enjoy, link to their blogs, and let them know you nominated them.
Ten Q&A’s about myself
- Favorite drink? Diet Coke (unfortunately an addict!)
- Favorite food? Spaghetti
- Age? 32
- Favorite time of day? Dawn
- Favorite time of year? Spring
- Favorite animal? Tough one, between horses, dogs, whales, dolphins. Can’t decide.
- Favorite movie? Again, tough one, between The Piano, Titanic, Gladiator and the Lord of the Rings trilogy.
- Favorite vacation?: Center Parcs
- Physical activity?: Dancing
- Favorite thing?: Peace & Quiet