Carla from Seasons Change and So Have I has just posted asking what we would wish for if we had three wishes?
I enjoyed thinking about mine, so thought I’d share them here (though I did cheat and have three wishes for the world, and four for me!)
Wishes for the world:
1. To have all world leaders and political groups to be motivated by love, peace, and the health of the environment, not power and money.
2. For all animal cruelty to stop. Period.
3. The Western world to stop living the madness of a materialistic life, running around like headless chickens doing the jobs they hate, just to keep up with the Jones’s. Move towards working in what we love.
Wishes for me:
1. Enough money to pay off our mortgage; to have extra to buy a bigger house and garden (not huge though); to be able to pay off my immediate family’s mortgages; to donate regular large chunks to Save the Children, Unicef and the RSPCA; to go on a luxury holiday each year, plus a short break; to have thousands in savings!!! Overall I guess that’ll be I wish for £1 million then!
2. To be a successful writer/artist/spiritual teacher/counsellor- all rolled into one! And to love it with a passion! Fulfilling my life’s purpose!
3. To be completely stable emotionally and irradicate anxiety on natural health products alone, and to easily achieve a lifetime of healthy eating patterns.
Funnily enough I wouldn’t say I wish I wasn’t Bipolar. All those experiences I’ve had have taught me a lot about myself and the emotional pain of others. I’d like to use this some way as part of fulfilling my life purpose.
That’s probably way more than three wishes, but it was fun thinking about it!
Oh no I’ve thought of a fourth:
4. For me and Chris to continue to grow healthily and happily in our relationship together and to get married!