Thank you so much to Dorothy from I Love Being Hypomanic for nominating me for the Daisy Award!! Dorothy is a dedicated blogger of all things Bipolar and her humour and personality really come across in her writing. Thanks Dorothy!
Rules for accepting:
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Tell your readers 7 unusual things about yourself.
- Nominate some worthy bloggers.
- I’m addicted to Friends and have seen all the episodes multiple times, it’s quite sad really.
- I really wanted this award, one of my good school friends used to call me Daisy! I quite liked it!
- I don’t drive. I tried to learn a couple of times but kept getting panic attacks, just didn’t work.
- I was a total scientist at school and got A grades in my A’level Biology and Chemistry (very proud of those results) and went on to study Neuroscience and Psychology at uni.
- I am becoming more psychic and have recently begun channelling messages from spirit. Oh and I love angels & fairies!
- I’m a birdwatcher and general wildlife enthusiast.
- I love people a lot, but feel more comfortable with animals.
Nominations: very worthy and dedicated bloggers who might like to participate. (Once again, apologies if you’ve already been nominated)
- Project Whitespace
- My Bipolar Bubble
- Mountain Missy
- Word From The Well
- Spiritual Mysticism
- Quit The Cure
- On Being Mindful: Living Successfully With Bipolar II.
- Notes From A She-Hermit