Thank you so much to Life Art Notes and Reflections on Life Thus Far for nominating me for the One Lovely Blog Award- really LOVELY of you. Thank you very much!! Always LOVELY to get an award. Do you see what I did there? 🙂
OK enough of the poor attempts at humour, here are the rules for acceptance:
These are the rules:
1. Display the award logo on your blog,
2. Link back to the person who nominated you,
3. State seven things about yourself,
4. Nominate fifteen other bloggers for this award and link to them,
5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
Seven Things About Me:
1. Today’s my birthday! Yay me!
2. I’m currently addicted to The Big Bang Theory- reminds me of my geeky uni days.
3. I love a good costume drama: Pride & Prejudice, Sense & Sensibility, Downton Abbey, Young Victoria- Love ’em!
4. I think the best therapy for mental health issues would be to go and play with puppies for an hour.
5. I’m looking forward to Christmas just as an opportunity to watch Elf, Santa Claus: The Movie, Home Alone and The Polar Express again.
6. In previous jobs I’ve had a strange compulsion to sing to all the songs on the radio that I know- I can never stop. I’m sure it’s terribly annoying!
7. I’ve currently taken up Zumba- 20 min sessions at home to the DVDs. It isn’t for long, but it’s enough to make a difference to my fitness levels. Quite fun!
Blog’s I nominate: