It is only since having found my balance whilst not working that I realise how I easily I fall out of balance. Being out of balance felt like this:
– a struggle.
– huge mental and physical effort to get through the day.
– depression, anxiety, agitation or hypomanic energy.
– loss of control over emotions and life in general.
– overwhelmed and overstimulated swinging with boredom in life.
– thoughts of suicide and death in general. (ALWAYS see a doctor if this is the case).
– exhausted mentally and physically.
– pains; headaches, IBS, tense and sore muscles.
It took me a long, long time to realise that I didn’t have to feel like this anymore.
Life is not about struggle. I couldn’t continue to live struggling. There was no need.
Deep Rest and Retreat
Being at home most days may seem very boring to those…
View original post 739 more words