Seeing as I may never make it to the Oscars (I know! I can’t believe they didn’t like my script for Titanic: The Return either) I will have to make do with my Versatile Blogger’s Award speech- for which I am actually very grateful.
Thank you so much Carlarenee from Season’s Change and So Have I, it’s great to be passed on the award by such a dedicated blogger who is always on hand with a lovely comment to perk me up! Thank you!! Despite a ga-zillion diagnoses, Carlarenee always manages to stay upbeat and dedicated to her blog-followers, as well as strong in her faith, which I admire.
Award acceptance: Tell you seven things about myself and nominate 10-15 other bloggers (wow, that’s a lot- I’ll try my best!).
Fantastic fellow-bloggers who deserve much recognition for their hard work and fabulous writing:
If any of you have it anyway, please accept the lovely compliment instead and marvel at your popularity!
Seven Things About Me:
1. I love films- a lot! My boyfriend and I are total film geeks and have a massive TV with surround sound system and blu-ray player for maximum cinema-like experience! (We can never agree on what to watch though).
2. I love music and have a very VERSATILE (see what I did there?!) taste: Florence & the Machine, Alanis Morrisette, Muse, Michael Jackson, Adele, Taylor Swift,Paramore, My Chemical Romance, Linkin Park, Queen, Elton John, ABBA, musicals, soundtracks, all the way over to Einaudi, Karl Jenkins, Beethoven, Tchaikovsky, Rachmaninov, Chopin, Dvorak. Phew…
3. Sad but true: I like High School the Musical. I’m 32…..
4. My last holiday was to Majorca (last July). Loved swimming in the sea and snorkelling, boat trips and a Take That tribute act :)- was a little bit tipsy.
5. I’m mad-keen on ballet- watching it in the theatre. I gave up my dancing dreams when I was 14 :(. But I have been on stage in various dance shows doing ballet, tap, modern and street dance.
6. I would love to be a fly on the wall on film sets, and just watch James Cameron and Steven Spielberg make movies all day.
7. I used to ride – see below.
Rachel the Rider (Aww look at me when I was 15!). The horse is Jessie- she was very fast and a bit skittish! Good jumper though!